[hackerspaces] Show me your space?

Phillip Rhodes motley.crue.fan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 00:37:39 CET 2011

>> I'm putting together a collection of photos, floor plans and descriptions
>> from different hackerspaces, fablabs and workshops - I'd love to see
>> anything you've got. Stories of how your space evolved from empty to
>> present
>> would be interesting too.  What are the most-used spots in your space?

Here's a little video that shows around the inside of SplatSpace:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/114301088526097505896/posts/B2faTmhPdUq

I've got a bunch of still shots to post as well, just haven't gotten
around to them yet... follow SplatSpace on G+ if you want, and you'll
see pictures and stuff appear over time...

Phil