[hackerspaces] [Noisebridge-discuss] Please reach out

Will Bradley will at heatsynclabs.org
Sat Nov 26 10:11:10 CET 2011

One other "trim" item is our screens. They emit a strong bluish light which
we stare into for hours. It screws up our circadean rhythm like crazy
especially when done late at night. Dim your screen, turn off your screens
a few hours before bedtime, etc. It's hard but I think it's a big "out of
whack" factor for us geeks. I can actually feel myself becoming a zombie
when I stare at my phone in bed.