[hackerspaces] Hackerspace as a co-op?

Matt Goodman meawoppl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 01:36:43 CET 2011

Hey Matt!
   The place I am living right now might qualify by some measures.  We all
pay rent (based on used floorspace not just rooms), and we have a host of
tools, equipment, and resources that we share in a co-op like fashion.
 Legally speaking we are a storage space . . .

   A number of these places exist more or less publicly in the SF SOMA
area.  Ping me off list if you want to know more  :)

I miss you guys in Austin!
--Matthew Goodman

Check Out My Website: http://craneium.net
Find me on LinkedIn: http://tinyurl.com/d6wlch