[hackerspaces] Finding Donors

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 20:24:17 CET 2011

In the 'nifty quotes' category on the 'hacking is education' topic.

“I don’t like the term hacking because it’s been portrayed by the
media as something evil, To me, hacking is actually very American. Go
out to the garage. Take it apart. Make it better.”  - Phil Sadow

from:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/16/automobiles/nissan-leafs-true-believers-wont-leave-well-enough-alone.html?pagewanted=all

Hack on,
- Far McKon