[hackerspaces] Hackerspace as a co-op?

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 05:42:52 CET 2011

Wil,
If you have a few extra minutes, can you throw off a thread about what
and how you got companies to donate to heatsync?  I've not heard a lot
of corporate donation success stories, and it would be good get info
on how that worked for you folks. It might be good pointers and
inspiration for other groups looking for that kind of financial
backing.

Thanks & Hack on,
- Far McKon

http://www.FarMcKon.net "Creatively Maladjusted"