[hackerspaces] Please reach out

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:18:20 CET 2011

Thanks for pointing that out.  I never heard of DBSA before, so I looked it up:http://www.dbsalliance.orgDepression and Bipolar Support Alliance In San Francisco, there is the San Francisco Suicide Prevention Hotline (which I volunteered with for many years doing emotional support over the phone):http://www.sfsuicide.org/415-781-0500There's also live-chat, and email, and other resources there. And the Geek Depression meetup at No Starch Press in San Francisco on 6-December at 7:30pm, for anyone who wants to get together to talk.  I'll send out an announcement about this later tonight.       ------------------------