[hackerspaces] Please reach out

Jens Christian Hillerup jens at hillerup.net
Sun Nov 20 20:39:05 CET 2011

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  I wrote a blog post yesterday that sort of went viral.  The server
> crashed from so much traffic.  Depression is something that a lot of us
> geeks experience.  I thought I would share it on the Hackerspaces.org list,
> too.  If you are depressed or feeling suicidal, please know that you are
> not alone.

So unbelievably well-written, Mitch. Thank you so much.

May I refer to the BlueHackers project over at bluehackers.org? It's sort
of a information base, focus group and IRC channel for hackers struggling
with these problems. I'm not affiliated with them (just hanging out in
their channel), but the project is so important and they deserve all the
attention they can get.

jc