[hackerspaces] Quad and Helicopters for Occupy?

B F bakmthiscl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 23:49:48 CET 2011

All well and good, but wouldn't it be better to position cameras and
mikes where they can monitor the visuals and the sound?  Like, in that
video, it looked like tear gas was being deployed, but who could tell
what was really going on?

Maybe copters, maybe wall-climber bots could be used to deploy the
cameras.  Copters make so much noise as to preclude audio.