[hackerspaces] Idea: Mini-Camps in even years

David Raison david at hackerspace.lu
Fri Nov 18 19:31:32 CET 2011

On 01/09/11 11:21, h0uz3 wrote:

>> This exists in the netherlands and in germany. Germany has ICMP and
>> perhaps some others, The Netherlands has ETH0 and OpencommunityCamp.
>> [...]
>> It's a cool idea though and I'd love to seem more mini-camps \o/
>
> ...and a calendar that points to all these events. All these events seem
> new to me, except for eth0. :)

Here's what I could gather from the various mailing lists and wikis
(http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Events not being actively maintained)

* icmp6: No date yet (https://erlangen.ccc.de/index.php/ICMP6)
* eth0.nl summer edition : No date yet
(http://wiki.eth-0.nl/index.php/Main_Page)
* UkCamp: 2nd-5th June or 25th - 27th August
(http://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Project:UK_Hack_Camp)
* HSF 2012: 22nd-24th june or other dates (http://0x20.be/HSF2012)
* Stadtflucht5: no data available (http://stadtflucht.soup.io/)
* haxogreen 2012: no date yet [but in the making] (no website yet)

best regards,

--
David Raison
syn2cat a.s.b.l. - Promoting social and technical innovations