[hackerspaces] SoOnCamp - Postponed to 2013

James Arlen myrcurial at thinkhaus.org
Thu Nov 17 21:18:58 CET 2011

You're absolutely right - failure is a form of success. However, we're not willing to impact attendees with our failure. We'd rather be assured of even modest success before we drag a few hundred people (and their hard earned dollars) into something sub-optimal.

And yeah, it's a crap tonne of work.

2013 - there shall be some asskicking.