[hackerspaces] Signal, hackerspace ready, looking for help

lars mai lars at pingfm.org
Wed Nov 9 11:10:21 CET 2011

Hi gmc,

i'm lars from the sublab hackerspace in leipzig, germany. i think we
could help you out with one or two things - we're running a mostly
idle icecast server amongst other things, and have been thinking about
some netradio networking, too. i've done some netradio myself in the
past, so i think i might have a thing or two to contribute.

as for broadcast automation, i wonder if you have looked at savonet's
liquidsoap? [1]

feel free to contact me offlist, and i think we can work something out.

regards,

:lars

[1] http://savonet.sourceforge.net/