[hackerspaces] Merchant Service Account Reccomendations

Chris Weiss cweiss at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 18:25:39 CET 2011

there's another reoccurring option that people tend to forget about:
their bank's bill pay service.  Most are free, and will mail a check
every month.  Setup a PObox and give the treasurer access to pick up
checks and deposit them.  You can even have PObox's auto forwarded to
a mailing address too.
for less than $30/year, you're set.