[hackerspaces] Merchant Service Account Reccomendations

Carlyn maw carlynorama at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 03:27:46 CET 2011

So CRASH Space just tried to get a merchant services account via
dharmamerchantservices.com and they were cool, but their under writing bank
(Moneris) was freaked out by the fact that we, gasp, taught lock picking
and associated with "hackers." I think it is kinda funny.

They are going to put us in touch with someone else, although it is likely
we'll just go with our bank and sign up with authorize.net directly, but
anyone have a credit card processing group they like? Anyone know anything
about http://beanstream.com/ ? I'm probably going to call them tomorrow
just to get a feel for them.

Happy Halloween...
Best,