[hackerspaces] Hulu Tor Blacklisting

Don Ankney dankney at hackerco.de
Sun May 29 02:05:02 CEST 2011

I don't think this is a statement, political or otherwise, by Hulu about Tor. My guess is that they only have license to distribute content in the United States, which means that the copyright holder demands a reasonable effort to block distribution outside the US.

In my mind, this fundamentally lies with the copyright holders that demand DRM on content.