[hackerspaces] Hacktivist?

Agent 5 ag3nt5 at dc401.org
Fri May 27 16:33:46 CEST 2011

I wouldn't mind going to that workshop myself! Speaking of which, I've
pondering the idea of trading telepresence talks between Hackerspaces. If
organized correctly it wouldn't be hard to get a bunch of people into a
seminar with a projector and the ability to talk to the speaker during
Q&A.The speaker could be anywhere in the world. It would be a very good use
of the Internet and might create value to the listener. Something to the
effect of "the more laws and regulation they pass, the less likely being
able to educate over long distances like this.

That might be a way for us all to be more effective Hacktivists...

Any ideas?

-David Johnson    -Agent5-