[hackerspaces] Hackerspace meetup at MakerFaire Bay Area?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 05:43:01 CEST 2011

Yeah, there's going to be people from all over the world in town for the Maker Faire (and many still here from Google I/O), so we'll be hosting lots of gatherings.

One event before the Faire, if anyone will be in town then, is happening on the Thursday before the Faire:  our ever popular Five Minutes of Fame (patterned after Lightning Talks), where 10 people give 5-minute presentations (on any topic) in an hour.  And, as with everything else at Noisebridge, it's free.  (Donations gladly accepted.)

Cheers,
Mitch.