[hackerspaces] A new HackerSpace is coming to life.

Pedro Umbelino umbelino at crazydog.pt
Fri May 6 15:52:18 CEST 2011

Hi Deech,

First of all thanks alot for your support words. The feedback that we
get from your comments and all the other guys that send us emails and
that we personally talk to is very encoraging.

The simple statment that many of you started the exact same way as we
are now makes us believe that we are not so off target. And I completly
understand your advice, "Go Forward" is the way to go :)

Thanks for sharing (and for actually reading the blog btw :)

Cheers,
kripthor