[hackerspaces] Raspberry Pi - $25 ARM based PC

john arclight arclight at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:10:08 CEST 2011

We've done several solar projects. You need to multiply the wattage of your
loads by the number of hours each is expected to be on.

For the panels, figure on 2-5 sun hours per day, depending on location and
climate. So a 40w kiosk open 8 hours per day would probably need in the
neighborhood of 100-160w in panels with a good 4 sun-hours daily. This is
doable on a budget.

Arclight