[hackerspaces] Raspberry Pi - $25 ARM based PC

Chris Weiss cweiss at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:56:01 CEST 2011

I was just reminded of an educational outdoor kiosk project for a
local non-profit that got scrapped due to concerns over running power
to where they'd need it.  This with a 15-17" LED lit lcd (20W max)
could easily be solar powered, and greatly simplify the cabinet to
install it all in as it wouldn't need active cooling, thus making it
easier to weatherproof.