[hackerspaces] Invitation to ACKspace opening party: April 2nd

Vicarious v at icario.us
Fri Mar 25 21:43:03 CET 2011

Dear valued hacker,

You're invited to the opening party of a new Hackerspace in Heerlen, the very south of The Netherlands!

In the past couple months we've been busy searching for a space, we found a great location in Heerlen. The building is within walking distance of the main bus and railway station, the building also offers free parking.
The past couple weeks we've been busy moving equipment and furniture to the space. Our space is one large room of 77 m2.

Now it's time for an opening party..

When?