[hackerspaces] Remember Trumpet Winsock?

ITechGeek ITG at ITechGeek.com
Fri Mar 4 00:27:13 CET 2011

Although now that I think about it, I think XP has or probably will
set the record for the all-time most pirated software out there.

It was the primary OS from Microsoft from 2002 (or maybe 2001) until I
think 2007?