[hackerspaces] Removing non-hackerspaces from the hackerspaces.org list?

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 19:37:02 CEST 2011

A quantized review of a multidimensional thing like a hackerspace is nearly useless.
If you need something on the form, put check boxes for things like
 _ has laser cutter
 _ has couches
 _ lets you sleep overnight on couch
 _ has shower (clean/nasty)
 _ decent food nearby/delivery

And skip the RFC - implement something.

Jerry Isdale
http://MauiMakers.com
"Shut Up and Make Something!" - Mike Rowe at MakerFaire 2011