[hackerspaces] bitcoin

Niall Kearney mantel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:30:42 CEST 2011

Sorry to drag this back up but I thought this would be important to people
mining bitcoins.

Currently there is a Trojan doing the rounds that nicks your wallet.dat and
as a result, gets access to all of the bitcoins contained within. Stick your
wallet.dat in a slightly safer place, like a truecrypt volume, if you think
you might be at risk.

Symantec post -
http://www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/all-your-bitcoins-are-ours