[hackerspaces] A Survey for Hackerspace members about their involvement (second time)

Jarkko Moilanen Jarkko.Moilanen at uta.fi
Thu Jun 16 21:30:08 CEST 2011

Quoting Chris Weiss <cweiss at gmail.com>:

> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 4:53 AM, Jarkko Moilanen
> <Jarkko.Moilanen at uta.fi> wrote:
>> Survey can be found from here (hopefully the links works):
>>
>> Short URL:
>> http://bit.ly/jD1nAg
>>

> seems to work, and I've passed the link on

Great. I heard that some spam filters did not like gmail link inside
the message. Hopefully not too many miss the survey because of that. I
know, google isn't the best tool for surveys (or anything else), but
some other tools have weird limits concerning the amount of questions
or how many can take survey. Thanks for passing on the link.

Cheers,
Jarkko

  Jarkko Moilanen (phone: +358 46 640 8339)
  M.Soc.Sc. (Political Science)
  PhD Student, Information studies, University of Tampere
  Blog: Extreme activities in cyberspace - http://extreme.ajatukseni.net/