[hackerspaces] hacker passport, international hacker memberiship, resources sharing

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Mon Jun 13 02:31:23 CEST 2011

Though what we're talking about here on the informal layer is basically a
sort of web of trust ... trust relationship model.

If someone designed a device for storing / signing / interfacing gpg keys...
that hackers could use to demonstrate who they know who trust them ...  that
could almost work better than a passport.

It would also have plenty of hackable uses.

-Matt