[hackerspaces] RE : IPv6 Day

Rhys Rhaven rhys at rhavenindustrys.com
Wed Jun 8 23:02:54 CEST 2011

James: Like Astaro similarly, seemed a bit more "don't mess under the
hood" than pfSense. I've been pushing these appliance distros over raw
BSD or Linux so hopefully people who aren't network admins can manage them.

Chris: If you think Cisco VPN is easier, check out pfSense 2.0's OpenVPN
and certificate configuration. Or Astaro. Or Vyatta. Cisco and Juniper
VPN is bleh.