[hackerspaces] Kinect hacking gig

Matt Goodman meawoppl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:56:19 CEST 2011

I just finished a neat Kinect project at the Austin Hackerspace:
http://craneium.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=105

I am sadly, drastically overbooked for the summer.  If you wanna email me
off list, I can forward you to a couple other people I know :)
--Matthew Goodman

Check Out My Website: http://craneium.net
Find me on LinkedIn: http://tinyurl.com/d6wlch