[hackerspaces] Do your spaces have a theft problem? How do you deal with it?

Peter Kuhm peter at null.priv.at
Tue Jul 26 08:34:50 CEST 2011

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:19:02 +0200 Vicarious wrote:

> Our only camera in our hackerspace is a cheap USB webcam :/
> Pity that shiny IP cams are expensive.. If anyone would like to donate one, feel free to do so :)

Once upon a time there were hackers that didn't immediately call for
installation of surveillance equipment.

I know it's annoying when money from the cashier has been stolen,
when equipment is missing and you have to refrain from lending certain
tools to the space because there's a good chance that it isn't there
any more when you need it, or not in good working condition.

Just saying, those were the days,
Peter