[hackerspaces] Sleeping at Hackerspaces

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Wed Jul 13 08:28:03 CEST 2011

Our new space has a shower, but about the only hard rule we have is "no living in the space". That doesn't mean people can't sleep there once in a while if they are visiting from out of town or on a 72 hour hacking spree, just that our space is no longer a primary residence for anyone. Our previous location had a couple tenants in the same building (a dual zoned house in a downtown district), and that puts a crimper on any activity involving noise at night. Hopefully you find that your situation works for your space.

-dosman
http://www.bloominglabs.org