[hackerspaces] Sleeping at Hackerspaces

Lokkju Brennr lokkju at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 19:33:39 CEST 2011

Well, I simply *have* to have a catered breakfast...

But seriously, when I'm traveling, all I want to have available is a
place that is dry, and preferably where there is a door between me and
outside - other than that, a couch/futon/cot is a bonus, and a shower
would be nice.  The rest of the stuff I'd want is automatically taken
care of at a hackerspace - wifi, interesting people, etc.

Loki