[hackerspaces] Open Access Control

john arclight arclight at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 02:12:23 CET 2011

It seems that some of the better ones have a contact sensor. Otherwise, I'd
recommend not using a door magnet for anything high security.

Speaking of crypto, I think my next project might be integrating the
Lantronix Xport AR to a microcontroller. It has built-in SSL, ssh, etc and
looks to be very customizable.

Arclight
On Jan 22, 2011 1:53 PM, "Koen Martens" <gmc at sonologic.nl> wrote:
> Hey John,
>
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 08:18:39PM -0800, john arclight wrote:
>> I just wanted to let everyone know that we finished up Open Access
Control

http://blog.shop.23b.org/2011/01/possibly-largest-arduino-shield-evah.html