[hackerspaces] Building a RC Submarine

Daniel Harmsworth atrophy at caffeinator.net
Thu Jan 6 14:43:38 CET 2011

We have been looking at one for Artifactory, notionally for very deep
submergence to explore the Perth Canyon
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perth_Canyon) as well as some submerged
caves on the river here. We have a guy who builds unmanned submarine
drone things commercially about 20km from our space. Very keen to
share notes on control systems etc.

---
Daniel Harmsworth
The Perth Artifactory Incorporated