[hackerspaces] Winners of the Global Hackerspace Cupcake Challenge and next month's challenge

Psy Tek psytek at alphaonelabs.com
Fri Feb 25 23:43:54 CET 2011

Thanks everyone for participating.  This was an epic challenge and it was
great to see all of the entries.  In case you missed the broadcast,  here
are the official winners:

1st place - DenHack - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWcGBRjIJaE
2nd place - BuildBrighton - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIsjCzyeD0Q
3rd place - Nottingham Hackspace -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms1Jmu5nEGM

Good job!

Here is the document for links to additional videos:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Am7eQuixxEoidHMxNFRlYzFidHdzcXVuN3BxUjRpaFE&hl=en

----
Furthermore, it was voiced that we'd like to keep doing challenges each
month.  I created a google moderator page for us to vote and suggest ideas
for next month's challenge:

https://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=5d114

Ongoing and future challenges will be posted here
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Global_Hackerspace_Hackathon_Challenges

Regards,

psytek