[hackerspaces] sticker exchange

Ben Brown ben at kwartzlab.ca
Thu Feb 24 22:20:44 CET 2011

Sounds like plenty of time to make your own ;)

We've been laser-printing our stickers on full-sheet polyester
(waterproof) label material and use a circle cutter to carve them out.
They stand up pretty well to the elements. Ironically enough, we've run
out of the label material and its' going to take another week till we
receive it. Whoops.

Ben