[hackerspaces] Showing support to hackerspaces|signal

Koen Martens gmc at sonologic.nl
Wed Feb 16 17:37:44 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 05:02:51PM +0100, Yves Quemener wrote:
> I really love the hackerspaces|signal radio
> (http://signal.hackerspaces.org/)
>
> Good tunes, good talks. Is there a way to show support ?

You just did, didn't you? :)

The best way to support is is to spread the word! More listeners is
more fun for us making it.

At some point we may create a tshirt that you can buy to show
financial support, which we then can use to create more recording
locations and all.

And most importantly! If you know of any good content, remarkable
things going on in hackerspaceland or anything that might be of
interest to our audience, let us know!

Thanks for letting us now you appreciate what we do. We have a lot
of fun doing it, but it's good to know that there are actually
people listening and enjoying the shows.

Gr,

Koen