[hackerspaces] hackerspaces.tv

Will Bradley bradley.will at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 06:30:51 CET 2011

I like the idea of crowdsourcing content; it's really hard just to keep our
own hackerspace's blog updated let alone inter-space stuff. Maybe a wiki
format, or allow anonymous ftp via the DN42 darknet? (If you're advanced
enough to be on DN42, you're probably not a spammer?)

Just thinking of ways to make it easy to contribute. I know Jacob has
really tried to show other spaces' videos lately and a dropbox for
hackerspace media would be great.

Incidentally, if you want to get on DN42 I'd love to help you out and get
more peers. (Play with BGP!)