[hackerspaces] Mesh network specs

Lokkju Brennr lokkju at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 17:25:40 CET 2011

Todd,

As I said previously, open-mesh.com products are great.  That said, I
prefer to use Ubiquity Networks devices over the "enterprise" grade
open-mesh devices.  Personally, I'd consider it equivalent to throwing
away money to go with something like the Airaya, versus going with a
Ubiquity Networks device.  We've had their devices deployed in coastal
outdoor environments for 10 years now with no problems - and it's all
super inexpensive.

Loki // BrainSilo