[hackerspaces] Synchronous Hackathon for December

Koen Martens gmc at sonologic.nl
Wed Dec 28 15:19:00 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 02:26:48AM -0600, Eric Stein wrote:
> Would you?
>
> https://github.com/sonologic/SpaceState

And i'm currently working on making that app usable for any space in the
directory, currently the version in the market is mostly of use for
RevSpace :)

Which also sparked the whole api idea. I was writing the app, parsing
html from our website, which sucks. So I whipped up that api definition,
to make it easier for other spaces to be able to make use of the app.

Future improvements (next to being able to select a space from the list):

- communication the other way; publish services so that the app can
  provide ui elements for interaction with the space (think alert
  buttons, a 'hey i'm over there in 45 minutes' button and more..)
- more visually appealing, and include more info such as integrate
  the provided graphics

Hmm and more.. But first i need to survive 28c3 :)

- gmc