[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Lightning talks

Jacob Rosenthal jjrosent at heatsynclabs.org
Sun Dec 18 09:58:20 CET 2011

Hey Hackerspaces! Do you do some form of lightning talks like
ignite<http://ignite.oreilly.com/>
, CCC <http://events.ccc.de/congress/2010/wiki/Lightning_Talks>, or
Noisebridge's
5 Minutes of Fame <https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Five_Minutes_of_Fame>?

It would be cool to start swapping talks between spaces. It means less
content we have to come up with and it gets us seeing the faces and
projects we hear about on IRC and discuss lists, etc.

If you know of any other spaces who record talks, including self promoting
your hackerspace, please let me know. We would love to feature talks from
other spaces during our upcoming speaking nights.

 HeatSync Labs in Phoenix is starting up our own series unfortunately
titled Hot Topics <http://wiki.heatsynclabs.org/wiki/HotTopics>. We're
posting our talks to youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeatSyncLabs?blend=6&ob=video-mustangbase

--