[hackerspaces] Places for hackers to stay in Hong Kong in April?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:37:16 CET 2011

According to people I know in HK, it is pretty easy to get an OK in Tsim Sha Tsui for US$50 for a double-room -- so for $25 per person per night.  So, since 4 nights is affordable at this rate, can you please ask Wun if she can find us a place?  If so:     for 8 people, 4 double-rooms (with twin beds) -- check in 4-April, check out 8-April Thanks,Mitch.