[hackerspaces] Libraries make room for hackerspaces [npr article]

B F bakmthiscl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 19:45:31 CET 2011

The trailer idea is also a good one.  If you can get a truck trailer
that can be moved over the road -- even if it can't be moved laden
with 10klbs, or whatever they normally hold -- then you're not
inextricably tied to one location.  In suburban to semi-rural areas,
it might be fairly easy to find a place to put such a trailer.