[hackerspaces] DARPA Sponsored Hacker Space Assessment

Mars itcamefrommars at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:47:15 CET 2011

This is reminiscent of the time I brought up the valid points of creative design at a skeptical inquirer meeting.  Haha... jk

Actually- was this thread in itself an assessment?  Like a dream inside a dream...

sram|mars

Btw take these comments as lighthearted and silly- not trying to help ignite a can of thermite

Sent from my iPhone