[hackerspaces] DARPA Sponsored Hacker Space Assessment

Lokkju Brennr lokkju at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:45:35 CET 2011

Meh, I'd have no problem with it, personally - but neither would I
treat them different from any other entity that may want such
information.  DARPA, if and when they put their mind to something, has
the resources to be a huge help - and they've supported many awesome
projects in the past.
I'm definitely a paranoid one, but there is really no disadvantage I
can see in this - if they wanted the info, they could get it anyway,
and it all voluntary, so where is the harm?

Loki