[hackerspaces] HACKING IS NOT A CRIME vinyl stickers..

Mars brown itcamefrommars at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 21:48:07 CET 2011

Not at all... anyone send me an address for your hackerspace and I'll get
them to ya!
I'm about to go send off the ones I have now... but got the machine cutting
more still since so many people like them!  :)
I'll send more out later this week for anyone else.

Thanks all for the donations to cover shipping - so far got about 4-5 but
they will cover most of the shipping so far!

If you want to donate anything now or after you get them -
I gots me some paypal going on at itcamefrommars at gmail.com

Left overs will go to either my current hackerspace or a new one (current
one is... waning it seems.... but got a makerspace running out of my studio
in the works - with a heavy emphasis on jamming hardware into anything made
:)

remember - donations aren't required but does help with the shipping to
those who can't afford it.
But please if you want some for your HSpace - send me the address and I'll
get them to ya.
Out of US - something for shipping is nice - but I can't calculate them all
or manage telling each HSpace how much shipping will be.

I hope someone makes some stencils since I designed it to be one piece!

sram|mars