[hackerspaces] http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory-written-by-christine-miserandino/

Charlie X Wallace charlie at finitemonkeys.com
Mon Dec 5 18:53:49 CET 2011

As you’re probably aware in a lot of places that’s the default and not the exception. I’ve worked with a lot of people who’ve mistakenly believed that anything they develop outside of the office or on your own time doesn’t belong to the company you work for without a specific exception contractually.