[hackerspaces] will the fruits of our labors be used for good or for evil?

Willow Brugh willow.bl00 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:33:25 CET 2011

Also: I booked that as an individual (not repping the orgs I work with) and
held it in a non-hackerspace.

Jigsaw is not going for any funding from this program.
Here<https://groups.google.com/a/jigsawrenaissance.org/group/davinci/browse_thread/thread/fd5dd14ec870b680#>is
the incredibly lively debate around it, ethics, rights, open source,
making rent, etc.

I'm finding all of this conversation fascinating. Interesting times to live
in.