[hackerspaces] HACKING IS NOT A CRIME vinyl stickers..

Mars itcamefrommars at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 21:56:52 CET 2011

Just whatever... Should only be a few bucks for shipping...
Honestly- I don't mind putting time into making them- and mailing...
But calculating a bunch of shipping would be craziness...
If 2-3 bucks didn't cover shipping... Someone else that flipped a buck extra will even it out.

Make sure u post up an address so I don't have to go lookin up stuff.  :)

Sent from my iPhone