[hackerspaces] Machine lockouts

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:31:45 CET 2011

Will,

Feel free to plunder some circuits  or layout from the latest Open Access board:

http://www.accxproducts.com/wiki/index.php?title=Open_Access_3.0

These just went in for manufacture, so I don't have a unit built and
tested yet.  All of the designs and code are free for commercial or
non-commercial use.

FYI for everyone else, this is the RFID access control  project that
started in our space (23b).  I'm now supplying boards, kits, etc and
working on new versions as an open-source hardware business.
</gratituitous plug>

Cheers,

Arclight
http://www.accxproducts.com