[hackerspaces] Join us at CoffeeFWD to learn more about WebFWD - Friday, August 19th

Tim Saylor tim.saylor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 06:22:45 CEST 2011

Coffee's on you, plane tickets and hotel are on me?
On Aug 16, 2011 6:22 PM, "Didem Ersoz" <dersoz at mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I hope my email finds you well and you are having a great summer.
>
> Here at Mozilla, we have recently launched a new initiative Web FWD (Web
Forward) , the innovation accelerator to support you to develop innovative
products and services for the open Web.

> If you would like to learn more about the program please join us at Coffee
FWD on Friday, August 19th, 9:30am-11:30am at Red Rock Cafe in Mountain View
. The coffee is on us :) Please RSVP via http://coffeefwd.eventbrite.com/

> We kindly ask you to:
>
> - Apply to the program , if your product is supporting the innovation on
the open Web,

> - Pass this information to other entrepreneurs and product builders that
may benefit from WebFWD,

> - Join us at CoffeeFWD to learn more about the program.
>
> If you have other ideas to collaborate, we would love to hear about them.
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Didem Ersoz
> Program Coordinator | Web FWD | dersoz at mozilla.com
> ---
> Please find detailed information of the program below.
>
> WebFWD offers a 4-week Bootcamp and a 6-month Fellowship opportunity,
which provides access to the Mozilla crew as well as a network of some of
the brightest people in tech.

> If you have an early stage prototype, join the Bootcamp to build your
prototype into a minimum viable product.

> If you are at an advanced stage with your product, join the 6-month
Fellowship to receive mentorship crafted to your needs to push the Web

http://blog.mozilla.com/blog/2011/06/28/mozilla-launches-web-fwd/
http://techcrunch.com/2011/06/28/mozilla-launches-an-incubator-program-for-the-open-web/