[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Passports

Rick Voormolen rick at voormolen.org
Tue Aug 2 22:00:26 CEST 2011

2011/8/2 Jeff Keyzer <jeff at mightyohm.com>:
> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Passport
>
> .. and Mitch has said that these will be more widely distributed after Camp.
>
> - Jeff
>

> On 8/2/2011 2:38 PM, friday demola wrote:
>
> Where is the Link to get the Passport Download?
>
> Thanks
> Demo
> Hack on
>
> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Stewart Dickson <MathArt at emsh.calarts.edu>
> wrote:
>>
>> The materials the real passports are made out of are really pretty
>> awesome.
>> I'd like to see the specs of the ones Mitch printed.
>>
>> On 8/2/11 11:01 AM, The Doctor wrote:

The passports look really cool, compliments for the design. In
immediate response to this, please expect Stamps from RevSpace, Hack42
and of course HX2/HXX available at the camp.

Estimated date of delivery is next friday, and they will be available
at the camp on Monday.Keep a page reserved for Dutch stamps.

Blokje // Rick